Sunday 6 November 2011

Week 1 " back to school !!"







Due to our long period of holiday, we haven't seen most of our class mates for a long time. Hence, although we've known each other for a year and a half now, we still needed time to get use to each other again.

My first though of pm was that the module was pretty boring. Whereby it feels just like all the modules we've studied before, like "ideas" which was thought by Mr.Roy Ang. However, when I attended the first tutorial at t17, it made me think otherwise.

We were told to form into four groups with about 4-5 pax per group. And then we were asked to think of ideas regarding "Recycle and Environment." My group decided to come out with two ideas per pax, so as to have a variety of different ideas to choose from for our finalize idea.

At that time, I thought of a video that I saw once before in "Facebook." it was about a group of people who made a machine to promote recycling of cans.( link= http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=zSiHjMU-MUo). However, my idea was turn down by my group, as there was a better choice of idea provided by my team mate jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment